The brand new single, Grew Up In The 90’s from our favourite cheeky chappies Too Many T’s (produced by @edbl, originally from Chester, but now based in Brixton) delivers a huge and welcome dose of 90’s nostalgia.
The track features a smooth Neo-R&B beat sprinkled with witty lyricism and a catchy chorus. Reminding us of a time when things were just a little more straightforward; when childhood was filled with imagination and playing out, rather than apps, mobile phones, and a constant quest for Social Media validation.
The track references throwback after throwback for anyone who grew up during this hallowed decade, while the video acts as a visual slideshow, stirring up a multitude of old, dust-coated memories.
- Website: http://toomanyts.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TooManyTVs/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toomanyts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/toomanyts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toomanyts/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0FgjAZMPItkvIiFPyC39Ea?si=VROp6IBiS6iTjHoHGVE06w