The lead single from Whirlwind D‘s third studio album ‘Original Breaks To B-Lines‘, released on Britcore Rawmance in association with B-Line Recordings, sees D team up with Beattrix who has reworked the 2019 single ‘Doin’ It‘ paying homage to Djar One and Specifik‘s original production and cuts.
The forthcoming album, available on vinyl and digital, sees D trace his journey from Liberty Grooves in the early 90s to the last 10 years or so recording with B-Line Recordings through exclusive new music, rough demos and some familiar tracks to add context.
Written By Whirlwind D
Production and cuts by Beattrix
Art and design by Mr Tibbz
Mixed by Rola at Khameleon 107
Video produced and filmed by Tempo Media
Published by Musiqware Ltd
- Website: https://www.whirlwind-d.com/
- Bandcamp: https://whirlwindd.bandcamp.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhirlwindD/featured
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/30gDG0gBfAlQkiHORHpBYH?si=QOY0xQqzRj-R4WNeM0IPtQ