In this role Oden will offer his services to market and promote works from the EMI back catologue. Oden will work closely and in conjunction with Stephen Alexander of Terra Firma.
Bryant K. Oden is an A&R Consultant and CEO / President of F Sharp Entertainment a multimedia company that houses B.K.O. Management which in turn has marketed / promoted independent and major label artists. Oden has been involved in special projects and partnerships with MTV / Viacom, Clear Channel Radio, Universal Motown, Warner Brothers Records, Capitol Music Group, and Universal Music Publishing. He holds a B.A. in Communications from the University of California, San Diego and is a member of the National Association of Record Industry Professionals. Oden’s home and work offices are located in Los Angeles, CA.
EMI Group Ltd. is a British music entity, which was acquired by parent company Terra Firma equity group in August 2007. EMI’s catalogue and roster includes The Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Coldplay, The Beatles, Gorillaz, and Tina Turner. EMI owns record label imprints, Capitol, Virgin, Blue Note in addition to EMI Music Publishing.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Truth & Soul Presents El Michels Affair ft. Raekwon and Wu-Tang - 26/02/2008 17:00
- Renowned Halftime Show on WNYU to Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary on March 5th - 26/02/2008 12:27
- Want Respect? And Si Begg - 20/02/2008 17:00
- Mobo Award Finalist Set To Perform At Ghana's 51st Independence Celebration - 18/02/2008 17:00
- Calling Rising Hip-Hop Artists - 18/02/2008 08:47