Based at the Hop Farm at the Kentish Oast Village in Paddock Wood, Tonbridge - A Day at the Hop Farm is a truly unique experience, with the event being totally unbranded, free of registration and without any VIP areas – with the aim of being a festival for festival goers, returning live music to its roots, where you turn up with your ticket and enjoy the same experience as every other ticket holder!
Power was instrumental in the success of Reading, Leeds, Glastonbury, Homelands, Creamfields and Tribal Gathering festivals and venues such as the Astoria, The Forum and Jazz Cafe and also responsible for the re-union of the Sex Pistols. Power recently created one of Europe’s newest and most celebrated festivals Benicassim in Spain, which is extremely popular with thousands of British festival goers who travel to Spain for the ‘Glasto del Sol’ experience each year!
The event will be headlined by the legendary Neil Young who will be joined by numerous acts throughout the day to create a day of world-class live music entertainment, less than an hour from the centre of London.
Vince Power says, “This is my first festival in the UK in the last three years, and since then I have been enjoying great success with Benicassim in Spain. I am happy to be returning to create a new independent festival in a far more competitive marketplace, which counteracts the current brand saturated music scene – making the festival goers themselves the most important element of the event. My plan is to own and run more festivals across the UK and Europe in the future!”
Tickets go on sale on Tuesday 18th March 2008 at 9.00am through See Tickets and additional acts will be announced throughout March and April.
- A Day at the Hop Farm is devised and produced by Vince Power at Vince Power Music Group
- Tickets on Sale from 9.00am Tuesday 18th March 2008 through www.seetickets.com Tel - 0871 2200 260 priced at £49.50
- A Day at the Hop Farm takes place on Sunday 6th July 2008 at The Hop Farm, Kentish Oast Village, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6PY
- Gates open at 12pm
- A Day at the Hop Farm is only 45 minutes from central London
- A Day at the Hop Farm is totally unbranded without any sponsorship, ticket registration or VIP areas
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Galactic Live At The Jazz Cafe - 17/03/2008 17:00
- P Brothers Release New Religion b/w Shoot 'Em Down Featuring Boss Money And Ress Connected - 17/03/2008 11:19
- Spader Clothing - 17/03/2008 08:36
- Lupe Fiasco Live In London, April 2nd At Koko - 16/03/2008 17:00
- Alize Club Tour And DJ Contest - £1000 Up For Spins - 16/03/2008 17:00