A 32-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying him with drugs but has been released on bail, officials said.
Thirty-one-year-old Jason Rae was a saxophonist with a funk band, the Haggis Horns.
Bailey Rae's self-titled debut album sold more than 1 million copies in the U.S. after its release in 2006.
The 29-year-old was nominated for song of the year at the Grammy Awards in both 2007 and 2008.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Get Your Praise On With BET - 20/03/2008 12:36
- BEN TV To Premiere Hip Hop Opera Film - 20/03/2008 12:30
- Mean Fiddler Founder Vince Power Returns With Back to Basics Festival - 19/03/2008 07:10
- Galactic Live At The Jazz Cafe - 17/03/2008 17:00
- P Brothers Release New Religion b/w Shoot 'Em Down Featuring Boss Money And Ress Connected - 17/03/2008 11:19