Scheduled for over 1hr, I.T will perform joints from his soon to drop album (The 3rd World: 24th June). Even if you don't know the words to one I.T joint, if you're Hip Hop, you'll leave this gig feeling hype! Can't wait for this one!
Technique will be supported by his DJ, GI Joe & Da Circle, as well as UK support provided by Skinny Man, Triple Darkness and DJ 279.
Buy Concert Tickets
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Ewing Live At The Jazz Cafe 28th June - 19/05/2008 17:00
- DMC UK DJ Championships 2008 - 19/05/2008 17:00
- DJ Nonames - Shake Somethin' At Market Place - 15/05/2008 14:15
- KRK Launches New Rokit Line of Powered Studio Monitors - 15/05/2008 12:26
- Stanton DJ Introduces The Uberstand Laptop Stand - 14/05/2008 17:00
Older news items:
- City Showcase Gets Urbanised - 14/05/2008 06:24
- B-Live And Eclectricity Live At Birmingham's Custard Factory - 13/05/2008 17:00
- Music Royalty Join Forces With O2 Undiscovered - 08/05/2008 10:45
- BASS Festival 2008 - 07/05/2008 17:00
- Royce Da 5'9" Cancels His Participation On The Esham "Sacrificial Lambz" Tour - 02/05/2008 04:05