The new C.324 features real-time sample and loop sequencing, beat synchronized samples and loops, and slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading in low light situations.
This advanced new DJ CD player has been gaining acclaim since it made its debut at NAMM, and is expected to be a hot-selling addition to Stanton’s diverse line of DJ gear. The unit showed off its expanded functionality and smooth operation during captivating performances at both NAMM and the company’s Winter Music Conference activities by popular DJs such as Stryke, Hi-Tek, Richard Devine and B-Side.
The C.324 was even put to the test at NAMM by the phenomenal scratch DJ GM Roc Raida, who performed and scratched on the unit with ease. Also a useful tool with features that can be used in a studio environment, the C.324 induced the following comments from producer Hi-Tek at his Remix Hotel Miami performance, “This is a crazy piece of equipment. It’s the next level for DJs and producers. I plan to take this thing to my studio”.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Wu-Tang Clan 8 Diagrams Tour Comes To London - 11/06/2008 17:00
- Pharrell, N.E.R.D, Santogold and Julian Casablancas release My Drive Thru - 09/06/2008 13:40
- Warchild's Army Of You Fundraising Concert - 30/05/2008 03:10
- Red July Tour Confirmed - 29/05/2008 17:00
- March And Parade Against Faciscism And Racism, London, 21st June - 27/05/2008 17:00