The Timberland collection focuses on bringing the outdoors into the urban landscape, encouraging the wearer to ‘take it all on’. The Split Rock, Boot and Roll Top, available in honey and chocolate brown, all feature an organic swirling laser design on both the side panels and on the tongue, adding a fresh and modern twist to the classic Timberland boot.
Foot Locker and Timberland are supporting the initiative to revive the city by setting up an interactive online platform for city dwellers to share their favourite unique green areas and explain why they love the location. The site features a range of case studies showcasing projects that have been successful in regenerating urban sites. The website offers a great way to get back in touch with nature and explore the great outdoors in local urban neighbourhoods.
The Timberland collection is another huge Foot Locker exclusive proving that when it comes to leading fashion originality, Foot Locker continues to bring style aficionados the latest and greatest from the biggest names on the planet. For more information, visit:
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Rock The Bells 2008 Concerts Cancelled - 27/10/2008 17:00
- Mr P Of ATG - Solo show At Flaxton Ptootch - 23/10/2008 08:00
- Universal Indie Releases Cartel's Sophomore Album - 21/10/2008 15:05
- The Game Announces UK Live Dates - 17/10/2008 09:08
- Gangstarr Legend Guru And Producer Solar Return To The UK - 16/10/2008 17:00
Older news items:
- Boom Bap - Showtime! Moving Verse And Verse That Moves - 09/10/2008 04:19
- Touchdown at Foot Locker for the Ultimate NFL Experience - 09/10/2008 03:52
- KRK Systems Releases Limited Edition Yellow Rokit Studio Monitors - 09/10/2008 03:40
- Heavy Hitters Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, and Bishop Lamont Hit the Road - 09/10/2008 03:28
- Sha Stimuli To Release Digital EP Never Or Now - 08/10/2008 03:22