The Gimme Dat Harp (live) track is is mainic and crazy, but at the same time kinda funky and does have a certain groove to it. Get On The Bus features a vocoderized vocal and much more of an electronic composition, but the tempo and drums of some older Big Beat type of stuff. Prodigy anyone? Heady dance music this is, but despite its zanyness it is not overtly original.
Brandman is the most housey of the lot and shows that Sicknote has a diverse style that can transgress many genres. This one has the most Sicknote vocals in it of any of the tracks, but for me is a touch bland.
Get On The Bus is the debut single and is available now at Catapault.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Natalie Williams - The Way We Like It CD [Eastside / Gridlockaz] - 02/05/2006 05:09
- Abstract Mindstate - Nostalgia CD [4 The Soul Reprocity] - 09/04/2006 09:32
- Da Mercenaries - A New Era Of UK Hip Hop Music CD [Demo] - 09/04/2006 05:33
- Tef-Co - Rumours CD [Black Pearl] - 28/03/2006 00:00
- English Kid - Just Too Grilly CD [Demo] - 25/03/2006 04:00
Older news items:
- Poisonous Dialect - Sadolyricism EP [Sickhouse Musik] - 01/02/2006 05:28
- Geolani - Shake That / Money, Gunz, Drugs 12" [Adoublef / Tag Music Group] - 27/01/2006 00:00
- Estelle - Too Long / Everyday Struggle ft. Rhymefest [Stellar Ents] - 17/01/2006 02:36
- Tajinere - Ours Tonight / Welcome CD [Heart Of The Nation] - 04/01/2006 14:07
- Yam Boy and Goonda-Raj - "The Hunger" EP [MoveMusics 2006] - 03/01/2006 03:18