At only 16 years old, the Muslim Council of Britain highlighted Sabotage as 'The Best British Muslim Poet of 2007'.
In July 2008, "The Voice Of The Oppressed" - Sabotage's debut album dropped for purchase with a resoundingly positive response.
This new piece is a painful tribute to the innocent deaths caused by the Israeli occupation. As highlighted by anyone who does their research - the state of Israel and its inhuman actions are literal oppositions to the teaching of judaism, UN treaties, and human moral objectivity. This piece will get you thinking if nothing else. While the faith will only grow stronger as the days get tougher...
"It don't matter how high them war planes fly, God is above them right".
For regular updates and info on Palestine: http://palaceofpalestine.blogspot.com
For a ten minute history on the conflict: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf3BgnXwZVQ
Or cop yourself the award winning: http://www.occupation101.com
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Tanto Metro And Devonte - Sometime Yes, Sometime No mp3 [360247 / Dimmie Joe Muzik] - 09/02/2009 16:00
- DJ IQ ft. Joker Starr - Pimp My Mix [Audio] - 08/02/2009 06:19
- Spitz ft. Blastkhorps Beatbox - Free Palestine [Audio] - 02/02/2009 02:18
- Recordkingz ft. Mobb Deep - Heat [Audio] - 27/01/2009 13:18
- Lowkey prod. Quincey Tones - Tell Me Why [Audio] - 26/01/2009 16:00