The last bit of the track gets the hook and someone on the phone saying something then the hook coming in with, "Be more careful" with no beat or anything which can sound good if you do it once or twice but for the amount of time this went on for, it really wasn't good.
The track in itself just sounds like a track off one of those mixtapes that you find being sold on the corner, but it doesn't sound good and some of it doesn't even make sense! It's not good the only good thing is the violin in the track and the beat which is just OK. It just doesn't seem to flow and he says, "You can't afford me". I think I'd be balt to afford the rhyming style its just not good, I don't like ripping into an artist's career but if they bring out stuff like this then I have no choice but to.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- S.P.R.10 ft. Rochelle - Can't See the Rain CD [White] - 01/02/2009 16:00
- Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip ft. Pos - Thou Shalt Always Kill Re-Edit 12" [Sunday Best] - 31/01/2009 09:32
- Blaq Poet - Ain't Nuttin Changed / Don't Give a Fucc 12" [Year Round] - 31/01/2009 09:32
- Context MC - Liberatingly Oppressive Volume 1 CD [White] - 28/01/2009 13:29
- S.P.R.10 ft. Roper - Turn Away CD [White] - 26/01/2009 14:56