Mid-cut trainers are the style must-have of the moment, as seen on fashion forward celebrities such as Agyness Deyn - who teams hers with over the knee socks – along with music stars The Ting Tings and CSS. Foot Locker’s collection channels the look with edgy and feminine designs from sportswear giant Nike, bringing celeb style to the streets this season.
Sneaker fashionistas who want to add a girly twist with their footwear will love the pink flashes on the Nike Prestige - a hybrid of the iconic Nike Air Force 1 and Dunk styles. But if making a bold colour statement is more your thing, the Nike Court Force High offer dazzling brights, from blocks of purple and orange to graphic side panel designs, this style is perfect for putting the Spring in your step.
The mid-cut collection is another huge Foot Locker exclusive proving that when it comes to leading sneaker originality, Foot Locker continues to bring style aficionados the latest and greatest from the biggest names on the planet.
For more information on the collection, which is priced from £54.99 - £109.99, visit http://www.foot-locker.co.uk.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Apples And Snakes In Soho Featuring Ty - 17/02/2009 07:16
- West Coast Heavyweights Team With Mark Morrison On 'Innocent Man' Remix Dedicated To DMX - 16/02/2009 15:10
- The Mighty Underdogs Live At The Jazz Cafe - 13/02/2009 07:06
- Wordsmith - The Album Tour - 13/02/2009 06:43
- Kool Moe Dee Exclusive Live Concert Stream - 29/01/2009 15:52