As well as known beats there are a few bonus beats thrown in for good measure and the liner notes include Ed's thoughts and recollections of each beat.
If they're good enough for those MCs then surely they're good enough for you to spit to / juggle with on your CDJs/ kick back with when no words are required. Its also pretty chilling background music for Hip Hop Heads to remax to. This is probably a release that will appeal more to existing fans of Evil Ed but any beatfreak should be feeling his classic production style.
Get yersen a copy from Suspect Packages or somewhere like that. If you've not already got it, buy 'The Get Together' too, the album he did with Conspicuous not a few months back.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Simple Samples - Moonlight Vibes CD [Simple Samples] - 16/03/2009 14:33
- Chester P - Survive Or Die Trying CD [Music From The Corner] - 10/03/2009 14:36
- Ramson Badbonez And DJ Harry Love - The Official Mixtape Volume 1 [Music From The Corner] - 10/03/2009 14:24
- Unfriendly Neighbours - Starvin Artist Movement Mixtape Volume 1 CD [Rusty Jukebox] - 05/03/2009 15:42
- Jabba Tha Cut - The DJ Sessions CD [HHB] - 05/03/2009 14:21
Older news items:
- 777 - Septimal CD [Innit Records] - 04/03/2009 15:27
- Ashley Walters - Ashley Walters CD [AD82 Productions] - 28/02/2009 13:51
- Pitman - The Dirty Helmet Sessions CD [Son] - 28/02/2009 13:26
- Keelay And Zaire - Ridin High LP [MYX Music] - 25/02/2009 15:22
- Wordsmith - In Pursuit of Harmony LP [Def Ethics] - 24/02/2009 06:22