A 30 second Be the Revolution of you TV commercial debuted across Europe on August 16th, 2009, featuring the Air Max 90 sneaker by Nike Sportswear, and encouraging consumers to remix and reinvent themselves. With this campaign Foot Locker celebrates the Air Max 90 and the iconic status of this Nike sneaker within the sneaker culture. The Air Max 90 colourway featured in the campaign is exclusive to Foot Locker Europe.
The sporting icons are featured alongside artists such as Marseilles LAtrmada and Italian hip hop group Club Dogo along with sneaker freaks, challenging viewers to re-invent yourself. The online films offer a deeper view of how they personally re-invent themselves and their own personal styles.
The commercial is supported by an interactive digital experience where consumers who visit footlocker.eu between 16th August and 13th September will be able to download new sections of athlete content and remix it themselves. Consumer remixes can be uploaded for others to view them, with Foot Lockers favorite remix being aired on TV at a later date. Be the Revolution of you will also feature at Foot Locker retail stores in August 2009.
The campaign will run in the UK, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Reality, Fantasy, And The Web A Solo Exhibition From Mode 2 - 17/08/2009 13:42
- Sony Pictures Entertainment And Sony Music Entertainment Present 'This Is It' - 10/08/2009 16:00
- Tinchy Stryder Calls For Nominations For The Vinspired National Awards 2009 - 31/07/2009 05:26
- Urban In Ibiza Hits The White Isle - 28/07/2009 06:22
- Jody Solo Exhibition - 22/07/2009 13:03