The store is designed to be the ultimate consumer basketball experience, with Nike and Jordan Brand under one roof, and was opened by NBA MVP LeBron James during his visit to London as part of his 10-city global tour taking place this summer.
At House of Hoops by Foot Locker, the Hoops Essentials area gives players the chance to hook up their look from head to toe in the colours of their choice. House of Hoops by Foot Locker also introduces the Scorer’s Table, with special touches including player exclusive footwear. Limited edition personalized performance shoes are also available, with the embellishments that All-Star players like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant have on the shoes they lace up on court each night. These styles will be made available for the first time at House of Hoops by Foot Locker - proving once again that Foot Locker is the number one destination for sneaker exclusives.
The House of Hoops by Foot Locker retail stores in London and Paris are part of a wider global rollout that began in the US in late 2007 with the House of Hoops by Footlocker store in Harlem, New York.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Speech Debelle Wins 2009 Barclaycard Mercury Prize For Album Of The Year - 09/09/2009 12:18
- Foreign Beggars UK Album Tour - 04/09/2009 10:40
- DMC DJ Champs World Finals - 25th Anniversary - 03/09/2009 10:10
- Vertigo Films - 1 Day - 03/09/2009 07:18
- Calling All Students Who Want To Appear On MTV - 03/09/2009 04:19