Born with cerebral palsy, 20 year old Jody McIntyre’s spirit to fight oppression has taken him all over Britain, to the Gaza Strip and as far as South America. Jody’s spirit has also famously seen him put the pressure on reporters on BBC News live. Check him out in action here! http://youtu.be/NZlFd-x6uxo
Jody McIntyre’s Bars for Change launched yesterday online.
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/barsforchange
- Youtube: http://youtube.com/barsforchange
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/barsforchange
Also check out MixCloud http://mixcloud.com where you can listen to the official Jody McIntyre's Bars For Change playlists in the coming weeks.
The first release date is provisionally scheduled for the 4th August and there should be a new film / music video for you every two weeks after that.
The director is Luke Hyams who was responsible for the groundbreaking interactive series 'Dubplate Drama', and online sensation 'Kate Modern' which earned 64 million video views. He’s earned a couple of Bafta nominations as well. Channel 4 are also pleased to be working with one of the U.K.’s premier music journalists, blogger and industry fixer Chantelle Fiddy who has come on board to act as music consultant.
Jody McIntyre’s Bars for Change will throw a blinding light on some of the problems young people face today.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- The Boom Bap - 21st July Hoxton - 20/06/2011 15:30
- Onyx Live In London - 4th August - 20/06/2011 15:19
- The DMC UK DJ Final And Battle For UK Supremacy 2011 - 20/06/2011 13:21
- Cheaper Than Half Price Big Boi (Outkast) Tickets - 23rd June - 19/06/2011 16:00
- Professor Green UK Tour Announced - 14/06/2011 14:17