Tracks like "Had Enough" and "They Coming" focus on the pressures and hardships of modern society while songs like "Heaven" take a more positive and forward-thinking stance.
The video for "Free" (below) shows off the smooth Kameleon production for a very engaging track, whilst Awon delivers in a confident style a well developed flow. The video its self sees Awon getting off charges free and immediately progressing onto something nefarious!
The vintage hip hop sound is still the underlying force behind their music but this project is much more aggressive musically and lyrically. Awon's delivery is firmer and Kameleon ventures into newer territory sample-wise. The result is an album hip hop heads young and old can feel.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Ghost67 - Angel Of Sin CD [Geppettos Cave Entertainment] - 28/09/2011 15:00
- Supar Novar - No Favours LP [Flip Life Records] - 06/09/2011 10:37
- IRS - Speaks Volumes LP [IRS] - 14/08/2011 14:08
- Cold Heat - Raising The Bar LP [Soulspazm] - 05/07/2011 13:48
- Sole And The Skyrider Band - Hello Cruel World LP [Equinox Records] - 04/07/2011 14:19