For starters, it's great to hear that rebellious and reactionary Hip-Hop is still alive and sincere-sounding on the underground scene ("Fucking Thatcherite cunts/ You guys are the reason/ I have to buy skunk"). Secondly, it's even better when a track manages to be reactionary and rebellious and actually have a point ("No pasaran/ But you’re eager to let 'em pass/ Grown ass man/ in a 'V for Vendetta' mask").
As well as the enemies of the right, the bars address the many posers, talkers and wannabe-bad men of the left who claim to make a difference. The main point here is the lack of decent activism, something of which '28 Draws Later' expresses a fair amount of scepticism towards and attacks with great ferociousness.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- K.I.N.E.T.I.K. - Soul Mates Pt. 1 MP3 [Bass And Format] - 26/01/2014 12:27
- Pete Cannon And Dr Syntax - Do What We Wanna Do / Like This MP3 [Tactical Thinking Entertainment] - 26/01/2014 12:18
- Trademark Blud - Lyrics Are Weapons MP3 [Indie] - 26/01/2014 11:53
- Alex is and Nature The Kidd - 5 Bangers EP [Indie] - 09/11/2013 08:31
- Swift Kirabo - It's Just Begun MP3 [Indie] - 09/11/2013 08:03
Older news items:
- Cappo - Thousand Word Exodus 12" [Blunted Astronaut] - 23/10/2013 15:45
- Filfy ft. Deadly Hunta - Buffalo Soldier MP3 [High IQ] - 23/10/2013 15:27
- Vinnie Paz - Carry On Tradition EP [Pazmanian Devil Music] - 23/10/2013 12:40
- FDot1 And Rediculus - Dedicated EP [Knowledge Giving Birth Productions] - 08/10/2013 13:07
- Deadline And Pete Cannon - B.A.D.A.S.S MP3 [Tactical Thinking Entertainment] - 06/09/2013 09:02