Other catgeory prize winners include: Victoria Banks (Nashville, TN, USA) for the first prize in the Country category. Jordan Zevon & Jordan Summers (Los Angeles, CA, USA) won the first prize in the Pop category. Jordan Zevon is the son of the legendary songwriter Warren Zevon.
Entries for the 12th Annual USA Songwriting Competition are currently being accepted. Winning songs of the 2007 USA Songwriting Competition will receive airplay on a nationally syndicated radio program "Acoustic Café" as well as XM Satellite Radio. Entrants vie for a top prize of $50,000 worth cash and cool music gear from Sony, Ibanez Guitars, Audio-Technica, IK Multimedia and more. This is the first Songwriting Competition that gives airplay to the winning songs, giving deserving bands, songwriters the recognition and exposure they deserve.
Sponsors include: Keyboard magazine, New Music Weekly, Sony, Audio-Technica, Ibanez Guitars, D'Addario Strings, Mi7, Sam Ash Music Stores, IK Multimedia, Hear Techologies, MixDownMedia.com, Indie Bible, Garritan Music Software, Acoustic Cafe, LivewireMusician.com, AirplayOnly.com, Loggins Promotion, Sonicbids.com and Superdups.com. For more information, please go to:
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Dealmaker Studios Now Open - 29/01/2007 06:17
- emceeKilla on Channel 4 - 1.30pm Saturday 27th January - 26/01/2007 00:00
- New Teef Website Online Now - 25/01/2007 04:07
- World's First Human Beatbox Choir To Perform At London's South Bank Centre - 22/01/2007 00:00
- The International Beatbox Convention - 22/01/2007 00:00
Older news items:
- Soundcrash Productions presents: Infinite Livez Vs Stade - 20/01/2007 00:00
- The Landscapers Debut Exclusive New Track At Tate Modern - 19/01/2007 00:00
- Parkertron - This Weekend - 17/01/2007 13:30
- Mike Jones - Mr. Jones - New Single - 17/01/2007 13:17
- The Essential DJ Sound Effects CD - 17/01/2007 11:55