The show includes boards designed by such notable visual artists as Chris Yormick, Claw Money, Cycle, Dennis McNett, Douglas Miles, Espo, Ezo, Ghost, Haze, Jen "Props" Larkin, Sacha Jenkins, Morning Breath, Dr. Revolt, Shepard Fairey, Sket One, Greg Lamarche, Keene "Team" Carse, Tristan Eaton, Andy Kessler, and Jahmal Williams.
"Untitled" is sponsored by Consolidated Skateboards, Kid Robot, Mass Appeal, and Phat Farm. The show will remain up through Saturday, May 5, 2007. The Eyejammie Fine Arts Gallery was founded by music industry veteran; publicist, writer & journalist Bill Adler in 2003 and is devoted to the best in hip-hop imagery.
Over the past 4 years the gallery has featured shows by the likes of painters Jackson Brown and Sacha Jenkins, photographers Michael Benabib, Al Pereira, Ricky Powell, and Ernie Paniccioli, as well as group shows celebrating Run-DMC, women in hip hop, dancehall reggae, and southern hip hop.
The gallery is located at 516 W.25th Street, Suite 306, between 10th and 11th Avenues in New York City.
For more information about the artists & the gallery:
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Food 4Da Brain - 2nd Serving Compilation Due For Release Late Summer 2007 - 02/05/2007 13:15
- B-Boy Crews Announced For Regional Conflict North - 02/05/2007 12:46
- 2007 UK Beatbox Championships announced: win a Vauxhall Corsa! - 02/05/2007 00:00
- Beats and Rhymes Expands Services Beyond Music Licensing, To Include A&R, Record Releases, & Fashion - 02/05/2007 00:00
- Fya Festival To Take Centre Stage In Trafalgar Square - 01/05/2007 00:00