Foot Locker Europe and New Era are initiating a search across three countries to find the face of the New Era advertising campaign. The 3 month search will kick start at the end of September, with a series of photo capture sessions planned in Foot Locker stores for September 28th and 29th and October 5th and 6th in the major cities of London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin and Munich.
Alternatively, those who fancy their chances as the next big thing can upload their best shot to www.neweracap.com/aypne/footlocker for the chance to “Be Part of the New Era”.
The winning face of the campaign will be the cover star of the December issue of VICE magazine, in addition to appearing in New Era’s campaign in Foot Locker stores nationwide - and will receive £200 / €350 worth of Foot locker vouchers.
This campaign puts Foot Locker once again at the forefront of sports fashion, bringing streetwear aficionados the latest and greatest from the biggest names on the planet. With more exclusives than ever before, sneaker and streetwear lovers can always get their hands on the latest styles at Foot Locker stores across the country. For more information, please visit:
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Vodafone Live Music Awards Winners Announced - 19/09/2007 17:00
- Mark Ronson Releases New Single Featuring Amy Winehouse Plus Tour Dates - 17/09/2007 17:00
- Fresh 2 Def At Stratford Circus - 16/09/2007 13:06
- UK Youth Celebrates Enterprise Week 2007 - 16/09/2007 12:11
- Skull To Be Silenced By Military Service - 15/09/2007 17:00