Rawkus Records are looking for looking for UK artists to join their exclusive artist network, My.Rawkus and the Rawkus 50... The Rawkus 50 is an annual exclusive selection of 50 unsigned Hip Hop artists that Rawkus has chosen from thousands of submissions, per year. These artists receive marketing and promotion opportunities from the Rawkus team, who add their experience, knowledge and expertise to print advertising, radio promotions and digital distribution.
The Rawkus 50 represent the next 50 important artists in the world of hip hop. The artists selected will recieve the consistent marketing efforts of Rawkus, a global brand representing 'All Things Hip Hop' which includes press campaigns, internet promotion, blog and podcast hosting, social network promotion and worldwide distribution.
Rawkus.com has also undergone a huge development becoming a network in its own rights. The Rawkus Network is an online community that connects the top blogs in a) Hip Hop music, lifestyle & news b) street fashion & sneakers c) celebrities and events d) gadgets, trends, & art.
These influential blogs have been invited to participate and are now actively hosted by Rawkus who splash headlines and news pieces from them all on the Rawkus.com Home Page, the place where you can see whats going on across the whole community all in one place. My.Rawkus is the place where user profiles within the community live. My.Rawkus is Rawkus’ official online artist community.
It provides A&R and development opportunities with the Rawkus label via the Rawkus 50. It is open to all users including record labels, artists, fans, and entrepreneurs who want to be part of a tight hip hop community with no spam and welcomes users to act as fans or conduct business.Like other social networking sites each person's my.rawkus home page is customisable to reflect the elements of the Rawkus network users want delivered to them.
The various sites and blogs that comprise Rawkus.com are: http://www.smokingsection.net, http://www.TheRapUp.net, http://www.RealtalkNY.net, http://www.MixLocation.com, http://www.MixSelect.com and (back by popular demand) http://www.Fat-Lace.com.
Make sure you check out the innovation happening now at:
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Amerie And Unkle Jam To Headline At Hugo Urban Rules - 05/10/2007 17:00
- PYMCA Gallery Presents Wildstyles - 03/10/2007 17:00
- Kano Announced Winner Of Best UK Act For The BET Hip Hop Awards 2007 - 03/10/2007 17:00
- Sony Ericsson B-Boy Championships Evolve - 30/09/2007 17:00
- Jehst Jumps On The Mengi Bus - 25/09/2007 17:00
Older news items:
- AfroPhysics On The 1Xtra Homegrown Podcast - 24/09/2007 14:08
- UK Rap Videos Has Launched - 24/09/2007 12:21
- Vodafone Live Music Awards Winners Announced - 19/09/2007 17:00
- Foot Locker Launches The Search For The Face Of New Era's Global Advertising Campaign - 19/09/2007 17:00
- Mark Ronson Releases New Single Featuring Amy Winehouse Plus Tour Dates - 17/09/2007 17:00