With a lineage stretching from Robin Hood to the Artful Dodger and Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid to Terry Thomas, history has favoured the smart aswell as the brave. Born on a warm Summer's morning in 2007, Council Dukes is fast developing into one of the most sought after street brands in the UK. Guest designers have already been secured for the spring / summer launch including popular illustrator and designer Twiy.
Limited to just 100 units of each colour and design, these tee's are fast selling out in the cooler pockets of the music industry, and have a growing range of followers from the hip hop community, including Blind Alphabetz (Silent Soundz), Skrein (Dented), Sparo, Pyrelli, Verb T and The Last Skeptik.
The heavyweight tee comes with fully labelled neck and hem / sleeve tags of the Council Dukes logo to prove its authenticity. The 100% cotton fabric is extremely durable and will not fade or lose shape after a spin. The first limited edition collection is available in black and gold, green and grey / white and clay with full Council Dukes logo as well as the white ‘Keyboard’ tee. All T-shirts are available in sizes S, M, L and XL.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- B-Live presents BBE Records & The Doctor's Orders - 25/11/2007 17:00
- Altec Lansing Launch Portable Battery Powered Speaker - 21/11/2007 08:11
- Blyk Offers Free Minutes And Texts to 16-24 Year Olds - 21/11/2007 07:58
- Music And Sport Stars Inspire New Generation Of Olympic Talent - 20/11/2007 17:00
- Want Respect? Use A Condom Fever At The Urban Music Awards - 20/11/2007 17:00