Speaking to 1Xtra's Max this afternoon Emily said: "We are so excited we're really like over the moon about this... I think he'll come and he'll do the biggest show and it'll be absolutely amazing. He's a legend".
Asked whether they made the choice to attract a younger crowd Emily replied: "It's about engaging different audiences and getting a whole new bunch of people interested in Glastonbury. Jay Z deserves it in his own right".
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Real Deal Comedy Jam - 07/02/2008 13:03
- Vauxhall UK Beatbox Championships 2008 - 06/02/2008 17:00
- ISC Announces 2007 Finalists - 05/02/2008 17:00
- Foot Locker Launches The Ultimate Free Running Sneaker - 04/02/2008 17:00
- Timbaland Releases Scream Featuring Keri Hilson And Nicole Scherzinger - 31/01/2008 15:29