John Sportin is a gifted and innovative rhyme slinger from Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York. Now twenty five, he was born Errol Stapleton and became fascinated with the rap game at the age of eleven. It was during this time that he performed his first rap in front of his entire elementary school. In 1996 Errol Stapleton became John Sportin, a name that was given to him by a well known neighbourhood producer.
John Sportin now works with the kids of his neighbourhood in Brooklyn to do as he once did and vent through music. Sportin is currently working on his first album with a couple of big name producers; he has a whole heap of tracks ready to go some being collaborations with artists including Joel Ortiz.
Drop by the John Sportin site and show him some love for the victory. He was considered the champ out of 7000 contestants.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- The IRS Win Indy Music Award - 01/05/2008 17:00
- Fila Centre Court Trainer Gets A Kicking - 01/05/2008 17:00
- Benji B With Acyde And Elmore Judd - 07/05/08 At Gramaphone - 30/04/2008 08:01
- Aaron LaCrate - Bodymore Murdaland - Photography DJ Tour And Exhibition - 29/04/2008 17:00
- Chart Topper Estelle To Perform At Hugo Urban Rules In Manchester - 28/04/2008 17:00