The Stanton ÜBERSTAND alleviates this issue. Folded, the ÜBERSTAND is the perfect travel companion for a laptop. Unfolded, its striking industrial design comes to life and safely elevates a laptop above the workspace while providing a specially crafted shelf for the Stanton ScratchAmp or any other external hard-drive.
- Stable, rugged laptop stand for use by DJs and musicians
- Folds flat into a 12” zippered bag (included)
- Metal – aircraft grade – aluminum and stainless steel
- Lightweight and small form factor when folded
- Adjustable shelf to store Final Scratch ScratchAmp or external hard-drive
- Reusable plastic ties and Velcro
The ÜBERSTAND will retail for $99.99.
For more information on Stanton DJ and to view the company’s complete catalog, visit http://www.stantondj.com.
About Stanton Magnetics
Founded in 1946, Stanton Magnetics is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio products for club and mobile DJs and turntablists. The company's product range includes turntables, high-performance cartridges, CD players, DJ mixers, accessories, and FinalScratch - a breakthrough system that enables DJs to play, mix, and scratch music files from their computers using standard turntables. With over 50 years of innovation, Stanton is the name DJs trust. For additional information, visit the company online at http://www.stantondj.com.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Illuminate The Tate With Graffiti Research Lab - 21/05/2008 04:50
- Ewing Live At The Jazz Cafe 28th June - 19/05/2008 17:00
- DMC UK DJ Championships 2008 - 19/05/2008 17:00
- DJ Nonames - Shake Somethin' At Market Place - 15/05/2008 14:15
- KRK Launches New Rokit Line of Powered Studio Monitors - 15/05/2008 12:26
Older news items:
- Immortal Technique Live In London - Wednesday 4th June - 14/05/2008 06:33
- City Showcase Gets Urbanised - 14/05/2008 06:24
- B-Live And Eclectricity Live At Birmingham's Custard Factory - 13/05/2008 17:00
- Music Royalty Join Forces With O2 Undiscovered - 08/05/2008 10:45
- BASS Festival 2008 - 07/05/2008 17:00