“By collaborating with Dubspot, we have the ability to teach up and coming DJ’s about our line of Stanton products and introduce one of the best cartridges on the planet for mixing, club use, and scratching”, commented Tony Rodrigues, Vice President of Stanton Technology. “The 680.V3's suspension is designed to be very stable for those less than perfect club setups. The suspension is so robust that the 680.V3 functions just as good as a scratch needle as it does as a club needle”.
“At Dubspot we offer an innovative and creative educational approach in a relaxed atmosphere. An essential part of our approach is to provide students with superior and high-quality gear - creating the quintessential environment for students to learn how to DJ”, commented Dan Giove, President of Dubspot. “I am delighted to be partnering with Stanton due to their excellent reputation as a pioneer in the field of cartridge technology”.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2008 Nominees Announced For The Best UK Act - 16/09/2008 17:00
- Foot Locker Unveils Adidas Bounce Collection - 10/09/2008 13:45
- Mr Jago - Cloud Talk At Stolenspace Gallery - 10/09/2008 06:31
- Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour - 07/09/2008 13:13
- New Edition's Ralph, Bobby And Johnny Form A New Group - 07/09/2008 05:59