He rhymes hard and the lyricism keeps flowing and he sounds ad if he's been involved in the game for a long time, sounds experience even though he's only been signed since January 2008.
The track continues with the synth and a kind of funk sound. They both mix well together. The track in general sounds crazy and is perfectly put together and sounds confident as if he knows that his music and rhyming is good which it is!
Got the classic Gangster feel and lyrics associated with the West Coast and although I admit not being a fan of music like this (this is my opinion so don't hate!) I feel like this music is just generic and doesn't present a message. Hip-Hop means intelligent movement and rapping about guns, drugs or whatever doesn't seem like an intelligent movement to me, but I do have to admit that I do like this sound and am excited about the album coming out in the summer and I am sure you'll know who Nipsey Hussle is in the near future.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Tom Caruana - Welcome Aboard EP [Buda Beats] - 23/02/2009 13:38
- Blessed House - Holy Residents EP [Buda Beats] - 23/02/2009 13:22
- Crow Stick - Tales of a Warped Mind EP [Gordon Bennett] - 18/02/2009 14:47
- Blemish - Incognito CD [Breakproof] - 16/02/2009 16:00
- Labba - So Good mp3 [LabbaMusic] - 15/02/2009 16:00
Older news items:
- Snappa And Savage - Demo CD [White] - 10/02/2009 13:41
- Natureboy Rowe ft. Pimp C - Candy Thang mp3 [HCG Music] - 04/02/2009 13:11
- Big Shorty Route 40 - Bmore Careful mp3 [Muze Music Group] - 04/02/2009 13:03
- S.P.R.10 ft. Rochelle - Can't See the Rain CD [White] - 01/02/2009 16:00
- Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip ft. Pos - Thou Shalt Always Kill Re-Edit 12" [Sunday Best] - 31/01/2009 09:32