Each of the hand pulled artworks from the edition of 150 will take up to six weeks to complete because of the complexity of the process.
A Record Attempt show illustrating the process will be held on May 7th 2009 at 6.30pm, at a address in central London, please see Nellyduff.com for details. Half of the edition will be available to purchase on the night of the show. The remaining half of the Print Edtion will be made available by Pre-sale at nellyduff.com on Wednesday 22nd April.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Young London: Into Music - 10/04/2009 02:32
- Kanye West, Q Tip, Young, Jeezy, Kid Cudi Confirmed For Wireless 2009 - 08/04/2009 14:40
- Stanton Delivers SCS.3m Mixer Controller - 07/04/2009 13:57
- Panjabi MC Returns With Snake Charmer - 06/04/2009 15:31
- Tonium's Pacemaker Wins Red Dot Design Award - 19/03/2009 16:05