Edge are calling on students to voice what theyd like changed in school and the subjects theyd like to learn and upload their videos to YouTube. Videos will then be chosen to appear on the hit TV channel.
What should you discuss in your video?
1. If you couldve chosen a subject that would have helped you fulfil your talent it can be anything, not just a normal school subject - what would that subject have been and why? E.g.; Film / photography / criminology
2. If you could send a message to politicians asking them to change the education system in any way, what would it be?
3. Young people seeing this are facing some big, life-changing decisions, Edges mission is to encourage them to realise there are many paths to success in life. What does many paths to success mean to you, personally?
4. Do you have a message for other young people about many paths to success?
Once youve uploaded your video, tell your mates about it and make sure they watch it, as the video with the most views wins. Its that simple! The winning videos will then be screened daily for everyone to see on MTV from Monday 7th September, so get filming!
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Foot Locker And Nike Open House Of Hoops On Oxford Street - 09/09/2009 12:30
- Speech Debelle Wins 2009 Barclaycard Mercury Prize For Album Of The Year - 09/09/2009 12:18
- Foreign Beggars UK Album Tour - 04/09/2009 10:40
- DMC DJ Champs World Finals - 25th Anniversary - 03/09/2009 10:10
- Vertigo Films - 1 Day - 03/09/2009 07:18