“Graffiti culture has become a lifestyle for many of our iWave fans, and we want to be able to offer them a Collection they can call their own”, said Steven Scaba, iWave. “The Audio Customs Collection captures the essence and creativity of the talented graffiti artists who liven up the otherwise dull and boring streets every day”.
Available at nationwide retailers Q2 of 2010, the Audio Customs Collection features earbuds and iPhone / iPod cases ($9.99 to $29.99), headphones ($19.99 to $39.99) and speakers ($19.99 to $29.99).
iWave will be exhibiting this new high-style Collection in the South Hall 4 of CES at booth #36008 on January 7th, 8th and 10th.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- New Year's New You With Russell Athletic - 06/01/2010 10:37
- The Exposure Music Awards 2010 - 06/01/2010 10:23
- Holdin' Court is back in 2010 To Celebrate Their 1st Birthday - 06/01/2010 06:01
- Lowkey Marks Gaza's One Year War With Top Spot In Charts - 05/01/2010 07:34
- Tinchy Stryder Announces A 2nd UK Tour - 29/11/2009 10:18