The 80’s-izer -http://80s-izer.russellathletic.eu/ lets consumers be the star of their own retro movies, allowing consumers to upload photos of themselves, friends and family where they can star as a number of classic 80s characters in a series of short films. The site also allows users to Twitter and Facebook their films.
Starring a roller skater, muscle beach body builder, break dancer, American footballer and a trio of aerobics instructors, the Russell Athletic viral has been inspired by the return of the 80s in popular culture and its roots as a classic American college brand.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Giggs Shows Cancelled By Police - 23/02/2010 08:43
- The Doctor's Orders Brighton J-Dilla Tribute Special - 10/02/2010 11:38
- New Dom G Album Nicely Does It Out May 5th - 04/02/2010 14:52
- End Of The Weak UK Presents Its First Lady Champion - 30/01/2010 12:27
- Donny Goines And Rocksmith Present 20X - 30/01/2010 12:07