In the new-school side of the magazine, there is also exclusives with DELS and Ghostpoet as they launch their careers with original and nuanced albums. We speak with the men behind Numbers, the Glasgow based record label that has rewritten the rulebook on how techno, electronic, R’n’B, house and hip-hop music should sound and Dave 1 from Chromeo gives us the low-down on his top five rap albums. On the visual side, the mag delves deep into the Brainfeeder psyche, speaking with designer and artist Charles Munka about his contribution to the label’s distinct art direction.
The first 100 issues bought via the Bonafide shop will receive a redeemable code (sent via email within 24 hours) for a free copy of DELS’ Gob EP, including the original single and remixes by Dave Sitek of TV on the Radio, Untold and Ry9n.
Find out more:
Grab a copy:
Free BBE CD with 2 x issues of Bonafide
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Big Boi (Outkast) Live + Support From Yasmin 23rd June - 18/05/2011 15:03
- Tru Thoughts Sign Rodney P - 17/05/2011 13:29
- End Of The Weak International MC Challenge 4 - 12/05/2011 12:24
- Jehst 'The Dragon Of An Ordinary Family' Album Launch At Fabric - 11/05/2011 15:37
- Human Beatbox Championships Midlands Heat - Friday May 6th At The Rescue Rooms - 04/05/2011 15:17