As well as working on Devlin's second album (Island Records / Universal), Lewi is to release his own as-yet-untitled mixtape, which will feature Young Guns and will also encompass a larger variety of genres including Dubstep and Drum & Bass as well as Grime and Hip Hop, showcasing Lewis versatility as a producer for a generation of new music.
From the age of fifteen Lewi White was already familiar with the growth of London's infamous pirate radio circuit, and became associated with some of the top names in the underground dance scene. This early introduction into music led to him turning his trade to producing aged just seventeen. Now 26, Lewi White is one of the most sought after young producers on the urban music circuit.
Owner of Beyond Da Booth studios, which he describes as "home to the boys", Lewi is a true underground veteran. He's produced for some of the scene's best known names including Roll Deep, Chipmunk and Tinchy Styder. Lewi most recently produced a number of tracks on Devlin's 2010 debut album Bud, Sweat & Beers which was a top 20 hit. Lewi also worked on a number of projects with Paul Weller, including 2010's remake of 'Fast Car, Slow Traffic' with Devlin.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Copywrite ft. Jay Notes, Loudmouth Melvin and Skillit - PYT U.K Remix [Man Bites Dog] - 11/07/2011 14:37
- Son of Light feat. Son Tzu - Heavy On Me [Video] - 07/07/2011 13:36
- Rowdy T North London - It's All On Me [Video] - 06/06/2011 12:54
- Sam Khan - Back To My Old Ways [Video] - 06/06/2011 12:19
- Lloyd Banks ft. Pusha T - Home Sweet Home [Video] - 02/06/2011 13:30