They also want to address what teenagers think about sex education in schools and how they may be using the internet to fill any gaps in their knowledge. If you’re 17 or under the BBC would like to hear from you.
- Do you or your mates look at porn? Do you watch DVDs or read porn magazines? Do you look at it on the internet?
- Is it a regular thing for you and your mates to do, or does the amount of time you spend looking at porn bother you?
- Do you use webcams and social networking websites to hook-up with other teenagers?
- Do you use mobile phones to watch/swap porn?
- Have you been bullied by someone using sexually explicit picture messaging?
The BBC team are eager to find out what you think and would like to talk to you if you have been affected by any of these issues.