To celebrate the Christmas season with some sparkle, Foot Locker has teamed up with several of the biggest sneaker labels under its roof to launch the exclusive Foot Locker Diamond Collection on November 26th 2007.
In collaboration with adidas, Puma, Ecko Court, Converse and Le Coq Sportif, Foot Locker – the house of brands – has selected some of the leading women’s styles of the season, which have been customized for all sneaker women using unique diamond detailing.
The Foot Locker Diamond Collection includes the following styles:
- The Puma Flipper in blue or black suede with diamond detailing across the upper – a feminie twist on an old classic. Price £49.99
- Ecko Court with embroidered satin detail and diamond studds on the side panelling. Available in striking red, sporty white or classic black, this timeless style gets a diamond makeover. Price £54.99
- Ecko Court Midway with black or white printed leather uppers, with ruby or diamond detailing perfectly contrasting the more masculine style of this sneaker. Price £54.99
- Puma Future Cat – this sleek silohette slip on sneaker comes with an embroidered Puma detail and coloured diamond pattern. Available in black and white leather options with contrasting embroidery, this trainer is a foot ahead in fashion. Price £54.99
- The retro leather Adidas Silk Midway with floral print in black or white upper somes complete with diamonds adorning the distinctive Adidas stripes. An instant Christmas classic. Price £64.99
- Le Coq Sportif pump in futuristic metallic silver with diamond studding is a covetable and desirable design for girls who want some sparkle this Christmas!
- The Converse High takes the distinctive high top and lends it a little seasonal style with diamond floral motifs adorning each sneaker. Available in black or white leather with contrasting silver or gold floral detail . Price £49.99
So if diamonds truly are a girls best friend… then Foot Locker will be making a lot of friends this Christmas as the exclusive new Diamond Collection launches nationwide.
With the Diamond collection Foot Locker once again brings sneaker aficionados the latest and greatest from the biggest names on the planet. With more exclusives than ever before, sneaker lovers can always get their hands on the latest in street style at Foot Locker stores across the country.
The Diamond Collection is exclusive to Foot Locker and goes on sale nationwide from 26th November 2007.