Hercules, a leader in portable DJing solutions for computers and manufacturer of entertainment hardware unveils their latest DJ creation, the Hercules DJ Control MP3e2. This new DJ controller is designed for teens and adults, who want to experience the feeling of being a Pro DJ, or anyone enthralled with the world of DJing, digital music and the latest remixes.
Users can create their own mixes with the DJ Control MP3e2 which features two decks to mix music tracks on and offers the ultimate mobility. The advanced, lightweight digital mixer retails for the SRP $129.99 and will be available starting early October 2009 at Musician’s Friend, ZZounds, B&H Photo, Six Star DJ and PSSL.com.
The DJ Control MP3e2 is a new controller specifically designed to make mixing MP3’s easy. If you have a computer (PC or Mac®) equipped with a sound card, amplified speakers, your favorite music tracks and a USB port you are ready to rock the house with your personalized mixes. Feel like a DJ with a multitude of mixing functions at your fingertips including two mixing decks, two jog wheels for easy music track navigation, one cross fader and two volume faders for mixing two music tracks together and track speed controls for changing the pitch or tempo. Aspiring DJ’s can set the floor on fire by altering the music with the equalizer controls (bass, medium and treble ranges), adding (automatic) loops, multiple effects and even signature sounds.
"The success of our products has helped spread the Hercules brand throughout the international DJ community", states Winn Keaten U.S. Marketing Manager for Hercules. "We are proud to offer this fun and intuitive DJ solution that gives novice users the sensation of being a Pro DJ", adds Keaten.
|Simple DJ Operations||Swift Mixing, Solid Controls|
|• User-friendly automation for beginners
• Cue point suggested by DJ software during audio file analysis (Included software: VirtualDJ® DJC MP3 e2)
• Track synchronizations with 1 push of a button
• Automatic loops on 1, 2 or 4 beats
• Lighter & smaller than a laptop
• Compact DJ control surface
• USB powered – no extra power supply needed
|• 2 Mixing decks
• 3-Level equalization per deck for producing big sound
• 2 jog wheels to navigate tracks
• 1 Cross fader and 2 volume faders
• 4 Buttons to browse music lists
• 2 Buttons to load tracks
• Alter your music files with your own effects
• Save your mixes as your own music files
• Non-slip pads ensure perfect stability
|• Runs on PC (Windows® XP and Vista 32 and 64-bit versions) and on Mac® (Mac G4/G5 and Mac OS 10.4)
• For use with all digital music formats: Audio CD, MP3, WAV or WMA files for Windows®, AAC for Mac® OS