The Diversidad Remix Contest Part 2 is on. Beat-makers from all over Europe will compete to remix "Concrete Jungle" and "Anthem" both produced by Eversor for "The Experience Album". The first round of the competition was a great success with many high standard entries. Now it is your turn to step up and submit your version to gain recognition.
- Enter the contest and win great prizes! More information here.
- To check the winners of the 1st remix contest, click here.
Closing Date: July 18, 2011
Diversidad gathers some of the best European hip hop artists. Out of the 20 artist crew for, four talented beat-makers produced the 14 tracks of The Experience album produced by the European Music Office with the support of the European Commission:
- Spike Miller (France/ has produced for platinum artists such as Rohff & Soprano among others)
- Cookin Soul (Spain / prod. for Sean Paul, The Game, Soulja Boy, Chuuwee, Travis Barker, etc.)
- Eversor (Greece/ prod for Joel Ortiz, Main Flow, Esoteric, Arsonists and for Marc Ecko’s game soundtrack)
- C.H.I. (Luxembourg/prod for famous French MC’s Akhenaton & Youssoupha among others)
If you have any questions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
The European partners of the Diversidad Remix Contest:
- France: http://www.abcdrduson.com
- UK: http://www.britishhiphop.co.uk
- Croatia: http://www.fmjam.com
- Italy: http://www.lacasadelrap.com
- Portugal: http://www.hiphopsoueu.com / http://www.h2tuga.net
- Spain: http://www.hhdirecto.net
- Austria: http://www.hiphop.at
The Experience Album is available:
In stores in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia and Bosnia.
On all the digital music stores (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)
On the Diversidad webshop: http://www.diversidad-experience.com/shop-cd
The Experience Album’s lyrics and their English translation: Booklet to be downloaded on http://www.diversidad-experience.com/experience-booklet
Pictures: Mlle Shu