After the release of The Experience album by Diversidad, the group of famous European hip hop artists, an International Remix Contest organized for producers across Europe is to be launched on April 13th. The Experience Album’s tracks were produced by Spike Miller (France), Cookin Soul (Spain), Eversor (Greece) and C.H.I (Luxembourg). Now it is up to the European beat-makers to create their own remix and show their skills to the international community of the Diversidad fans.
Thanks to a partnership with some of the most famous hip hop websites located in seven different countries, the contest will be truly international as they will publicize it towards their national community. All the European fans will then vote for their favorite remixes. The first two tracks to be remixed are the singles: The EXperience and I Got It! both produced by Spike Miller, also executive producer of the Diversidad album. Together the two tracks music videos total more than 300,000 views on the main video sharing platforms so far.
More information about the contest: http://www.diversidad-experience.com/remix-contest
Diversidad gathers some of the best European hip hop artists. Out of the 20 artist crew for, four talented beat-makers produced the 14 tracks of The Experience album produced by the European Music Office with the support of the European Commission:
- Spike Miller (France/ has produced for platinum artists such as Rohff & Soprano among others)
- Cookin Soul (Spain / prod. for Sean Paul, The Game, Soulja Boy, Chuuwee, Travis Barker, etc.)
- Eversor (Greece/ prod for Joel Ortiz, Main Flow, Esoteric, Arsonists and for Marc Ecko’s game soundtrack)
- C.H.I. (Luxembourg/prod for famous French MC’s Akhenaton & Youssoupha among others)
If you have any questions: mailto:email@example.com
The European partners of the Diversidad Remix Contest:
- France: http://www.abcdrduson.com
- UK: http://www.britishhiphop.co.uk
- Croatia: http://www.fmjam.com
- Italy: http://www.lacasadelrap.com
- Portugal: http://www.hiphopsoueu.com / http://www.h2tuga.net
- Spain: http://www.hhdirecto.net
- Austria: http://www.hiphop.at
The Experience Album is available:
In stores in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia and Bosnia.
On all the digital music stores (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)
On the Diversidad webshop: http://www.diversidad-experience.com/shop-cd
The Experience Album’s lyrics and their English translation: Booklet to be downloaded on http://www.diversidad-experience.com/experience-booklet
- Paris – France / Le Trianon – 18th May, 2011
- Vienna – Austria / Hip Hop Connection Festival – 21st May, 2011
- Basel – Switzerland / Imagine Festival – 11th June, 2011
More dates to be confirmed soon.
Pictures: Mlle Shu