Samson Technologies, an industry leading audio technology manufacturer, is pleased to announce the Expedition XP308i. The XP308i packs powerful, full-range sound in an ingeniously designed completely portable package. An ideal single, system PA solution created for a variety of live sound applications, the XP308i will revolutionise the ease of transporting professional quality audio solutions.
“The XP308i is all about portability and convenience”, says Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing for Samson Technologies. “That’s why it’s perfect for meetings, classrooms, seminars, parties and public performances. Thanks to the iPod dock, you can even incorporate background tracks or repeat a commercial message at a fair or tradeshow. The possibilities for the XP308i are nearly endless”, added Wilder.
The XP308i comes complete with dual 2-way speakers, on-board mixer and 300 watt power amplifier. Most importantly, portability is second to none thanks to a clever, lightweight design that allows you to pack all the pieces together into a single, easy to transport case. In addition to being lightweight and efficient, the internal 2 x 150 watt Class D amplifier provides incredibly clean and powerful stereo sound.
The system’s speakers are 2-way vented enclosures with heavy-duty 8-inch woofers for deep bass. These are complemented by a 1-inch titanium tweeter set in a custom horn with a 60° x 90° coverage pattern. The result is consummate dispersion and loud, lucid audio.
With powerful, full-range sound in a complete, portable package, the XP308i is an ideal single system PA solution for a variety of live sound applications.
- Built-in 300 watt (2 x 150) powered mixer
- Total weight of less than 40 pounds
- Internal 2 x 150 watt lightweight Class D amplifier
- 8-inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures
- 1-inch titanium tweeter in custom 60° x 90° horn for complete room coverage
- 8-channel mixer with built-in iPod dock, 4 mic/line inputs, two stereo inputs & phantom power
- Integrated 1-3/8 speaker stand mounts
- Bass and treble control on mixer’s channel inputs
- Monitor output on two 1/8-inch jacks allows connection to external monitors
- Internal effects processor
- Music/Speech switch for overall system equalization
- Six-segment level meter with limit indicator
- RCA record outputs to connect to external recorder
- Tilt back enclosures for use as floor monitors
- Cables included